sefjwm Trophy Card

Joe's adventures in sexting.

Yeah you read that right, sexting. It's the new cellphone craze where you send nekkid pictures of yourself and receive then in return from the person you are sexting with. All the cool kids are doing it! Ok, I admit I just used that title to get your attention but I really do have a sexting story to share even though it is quite creepy.


I was just sitting at work one day hard at work and minding my own business. Notice how all bad stories start with "minding my own business" in the first few sentences? And I get this text message froma number I didn't recognize. I looked up the area code in google and it was from Texas. I have friends in Texas so I figured it may be one of them using a friend's/wife's phone or something. Here is how the conversation played out with the addition of my commentary on what I was thinking in paranthesis:

Unkown Caller: U there

Me: Yes who is this?

Unknown Caller: Ed

(Urge to ask a question about horses rising....)

Me: Ed who?

Ed: Ed

(At this point I figured it was a computer text spammer that would just answer "Ed" every time it saw the word "who" so I decided to mess with it)

Me: So if i type who you auto respond

Ed: Do what? Im confused

(I guess I confused him into thinking it was some secret password thing)

Ed: Did u get the pics i sent u yet

(This can't be good)

Me: I am trying to figure out who you are and it looked like you are a spam company

Ed: No spam co. Didnt we talk yesterday

Me: About?

Ed: We talked about us what we looked like u told me u would send pics of..........and i told u i would send pics of stuff

(I like his use of ".........." yadda yadda yadda would have worked to. I can't image which "stuff" he was trying to send me pictures of)

Me: You have the wrong number im afraid

Ed: Im so sorry how embarassing

("Go ahead and take a seat, take a seat right there." Sorry that was a South Park reference for those of you that didn't catch it)

Ed: Did i send pics 2 u by accident

(Thank goodness no)

Me: Negative

Ed: Ok good. Sorry

What is even creepier is no less than maybe 30 minutes later I get another random text, this time from Pennsylvania, that ended up being something very similar. So I can only hope this was from some stupid dating site and not child predators but who knows. Maybe it was Zac Efron getting the latest nudie shot from Vanessa Hudgens and my number is close. Who knows. just a very uncomfortable incident that has scarred my phone forever.

1 comments:

Midwayedancer July 24, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Post a Comment

歡迎光臨

Don't let the nice design and layout fool you. this is a crazy place where I write all kinds of crazy stuff. Well technically not crazy but everyone else had a blog so I wanted one too. This was what resulted from it. See my first post ever for the full details.