sefjwm Trophy Card

Resolutions

It's that time of year again. The time we all decide to better ourselves and make a list of things we are going to do in the upcoming year. Normally I don't set resolutions. Just don't see the point to it. I'll just forget what they were and get disappointed around February when I fail everything. This year however I do have one resolution to set. MOAR ZOMBIIIIESSS! My cousin bought me some zombie books last year so I could continue the monthly zombie posts. It's about time to start using them. Starting January I will be posting zombie stuff every month. The best part? It's zombie poetry! It doesn't get much better than that. Let's see if this will be a resolution I keep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎光臨

Don't let the nice design and layout fool you. this is a crazy place where I write all kinds of crazy stuff. Well technically not crazy but everyone else had a blog so I wanted one too. This was what resulted from it. See my first post ever for the full details.