sefjwm Trophy Card

10 words or less


Warning this post contains video games and is not suitable for respectable people!


I've been playing a lot of games lately so i wanted to do a quick recap of each in 10 words or less. Only gamers will probably understand any of this post.

Mass Effect 2
--Probe launched.

Final Fantasy XIII

Critter Crunch
--Feed your son by puking rainbows.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
--I wish my friends were playing Call of Duty instead.

White Knight Chronicles
--Big Red x 1000

Demon's Souls
--Died, died, died, died, died, taking a break.

TTFN




1 comments:

Midwayedancer April 13, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

whoops... just saw your profile pic. I find your current pic to be acceptable/non-tacky.

Post a Comment

歡迎光臨

Don't let the nice design and layout fool you. this is a crazy place where I write all kinds of crazy stuff. Well technically not crazy but everyone else had a blog so I wanted one too. This was what resulted from it. See my first post ever for the full details.