sefjwm Trophy Card

Zombie of the month



It is kind of sad my only posts lately have been zombie of the month posts but I just haven't felt like writing recently and have also been very busy. Oh crap now I sound like everyone else who neglects their blogs. Um I mean I haven't written lately because I am training for the world record in watermelon seed spitting and my coach disallows Internet usage as it causes lack of concentration. Much better.

The zombie for this month comes from across the pond and is also the only zombie showing its national pride in its name, the British Zombie!

Identifying Marks - Red eyes; discolored flesh; open wounds; immediate, lethal motor response; limited speech capability (i.e. snarls and shrieks)

Origin - Medical mishap; viral transmission

Gore Factor - Bloody awful

Intelligence - High

Mobility - Fast with medium-range roaming capabilities

Hot Spots - Merry Olde England; classic horror remakes

Danger Rating - 10

Wow a danger rating of 10!! I am never going to England again. All those jokes about bad teeth must be referring to the decay caused by an all brain diet. The British do love their sweetbreads. As for this mysterious country called "classic horror remakes," I wasn't familiar with it so I consulted Google maps. This pinpointed the homeworld of these zombies in Burbank California. So residents near Burbank and Cahuenga Boulevards beware. There be British amongst ye!

Note: I would have Binged (I wish this never becomes a real word) it but Microsoft is in cahoots with zombies and refuses to disclose their location as is proven by the following photograph.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎光臨

Don't let the nice design and layout fool you. this is a crazy place where I write all kinds of crazy stuff. Well technically not crazy but everyone else had a blog so I wanted one too. This was what resulted from it. See my first post ever for the full details.