sefjwm Trophy Card

Poak Chops

Recently my roommate took a trip down south to visit his family. While down there he had the pleasure of meeting with a musician named Tamechi who introduced him to his hit single Poak Chops. For those of you that don't speak "dirty south," poak chops are things you can shake on the dance floor. Obviously this is going to be one heck of a music video:





After watching that I was reminded of another set of music videos someone recently showed to me. I present to you Ms. Peachez:






I wasn't previously aware at how prevalent the whole transvestite, food related rap industry was but consider me enlightened. The similarities between the videos are many as well. All the videos have main singers dressed up as women, food related lyrics, tons of children gettin' freaky on the dance floor (and by dance floor I mean the backyard), booty shaking, and are set in very rundown parts of the south. I think out of the three Poak Chops is my favorite. I may even consider picking up the single on iTunes.

1 comments:

Midwayedancer September 7, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

that was pretty disturbing

Post a Comment

歡迎光臨

Don't let the nice design and layout fool you. this is a crazy place where I write all kinds of crazy stuff. Well technically not crazy but everyone else had a blog so I wanted one too. This was what resulted from it. See my first post ever for the full details.