sefjwm Trophy Card

Some after shots

I know it has been a while since I last posted. I've been busy with the house and things are going a little slower than expected on the remodeling, unpacking, organizing etc.... I took a couple shots of some of the room since I've moved in. The floors are done but I'm still waiting on the manufacturer for the base boards. I also have boxes of stuff still sitting in places and things I'm not sure where to put yet. I also need more furniture but I'm working on that.




Family Room - Before



Family Room - After



Dining Room - Before



Dining Room - After




I will have more up once I get the living room finished and the baseboards put in.

4 comments:

Midwayedancer June 20, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Do you have *two* Tvs?

Sef June 21, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

LCD TV's I have 2, total TV's 4, total monitors plus TVs 7. Though technically the big TV and the pictured tube TV are my brothers.

Lauren July 9, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Go read a book! ;)

Sef July 10, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

I am reading a book. It's by Stephen Colbert :-P

Post a Comment