sefjwm Trophy Card

No Purchase Necessary


If sure everyone has heard of seen these three words before. Basically any contest, sweepstakes or similar promo says no purchase necessary. From what I understand it is so they can run their contests without it being considered gambling (when in fact it really is). Often to take advantage of the no purchase necessary part you have to jump through hoops and send self addressed stamped envelopes to some sweepstakes center and wait a few weeks to get a single entry in a contest. Sometimes you get lucky and something like this Burger King promo happens. Basically you are only allowed 6 entries per day and you normally get them from buying Whopper meals. Strangely you can also just click a link and get 6 free entries a day sent to your registered email address. So why would you even spend money on Whopper meals if you can use up your allotted 6 entries in a day just from the free ones? It baffles the mind but free is always good in my book (technically now they have your email on file but I always give out my spam mail account anyway).

Even better is I won this contest! My first win of this kind and it felt great. It also only took me 3 codes. It may be hard to see but I circled my name on their website and you can go there bkkinect.com and see it for yourself too. I just got the shipping notification so hopefully it comes in time for me to resell for an inflated amount. It's nice to win something that is sold out and in super high Christmas demand otherwise known as the 'Tickle Me Elmo' effect.

Anyone else that is interested in trying their luck just head over to the site, register and then on the screen where you enter in the codes click the don't have a code link.




3 comments:

nick p wester December 11, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

how muc hdo you think you can sell it for?

nick p wester December 11, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

the contest is over! dang!

Sef December 11, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Already sold it. Got $360 strangely enough.

Post a Comment

歡迎光臨

Don't let the nice design and layout fool you. this is a crazy place where I write all kinds of crazy stuff. Well technically not crazy but everyone else had a blog so I wanted one too. This was what resulted from it. See my first post ever for the full details.