sefjwm Trophy Card

New Baby!


Well that didn't take long. Just over a month after being married, Joseph and Becky Meyers are proud to announce a new addition to our family. At 55" and around 90 pounds this bundle of joy will provide hours of happiness to come. This Samsung UN55B8500 TV is rated the best of the best LCD TVs. It comes with 240Hz anti motion blur technology (which is useless since our eyes can't take advantage of it) and a full array LED back-lighting system. We opted to not go for 3D since that is still new, still super expensive, and you have to pay $150 a piece to wear dorky battery operated glasses. If and when 3D catches on then we'll upgrade... maybe. 3D is fun but I don't see myself wanting it all the time (that's what she said). I always have my Virtual Boy to fall back on for 3D anyway.

1 comments:

Midwayedancer July 1, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

aww! congrats on your adorable new addition!

Post a Comment

歡迎光臨

Don't let the nice design and layout fool you. this is a crazy place where I write all kinds of crazy stuff. Well technically not crazy but everyone else had a blog so I wanted one too. This was what resulted from it. See my first post ever for the full details.