sefjwm Trophy Card

Super late zombie of the month




Insert lame excuse here________ work _______ blah blah ________ saving the world. A couple friends have asked me about why I haven't posted this yet and it surprised me that someone other than my girlfriend actually reads this blog. Then it surprised me again that I somehow convinced someone to be my girlfriend. Then we get back to the beginning with the surprise that she actually reads this drivel as well.

I actually hesitated to post this month's zombie because it seems the coven of professional zombie biographers who created this calender got swine flu or something and totally phoned it in for the month of November. This is the stupidest and most worthless month yet when it comes to zombies and I am almost embarrassed to allow this on my blog. OK, I'm really not since I have a PS3 trophy card and a section for spinning fetuses on my blog. For the month of November I present the Alien Zombie. Err, what?

Identifying Marks - No Identifying features during incubation period

Origin - Unknown

Intelligence - Immeasurable

Mobility - Inter-galactic and inter-species roaming capabilities

Hot Spots - Evacuated mining colonies, abandoned space stations, points of terrestrial impact

Danger Rating - 12

So, uh, yeah. Apparently we having alien zombies and they are boring and uninspired. I either forgot to copy down the gore factor before leaving work or the calendar people forgot to make up some off-topic word to describe it. I really don't want to justify this month's zombie with any sort of write up so I won't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

歡迎光臨

Don't let the nice design and layout fool you. this is a crazy place where I write all kinds of crazy stuff. Well technically not crazy but everyone else had a blog so I wanted one too. This was what resulted from it. See my first post ever for the full details.