sefjwm Trophy Card

Captain Obvious says






So in thinking about the types of things I wanted to write about in my blog I kind of want to do a periodic post for fun.  I was tired of reading "news" articles on completely obvious subjects.   Did you know that black people voted for Obama and A-Rod took steroids?  I figured that even though I didn't enjoy the articles I would enjoy posting about them in a humorous light.  So without further ado I present Captain Obvious' first useless news story.

Peanut butter sales are down!  Wow, it's a good thing the fine folks at the New York Times are hard at work bring us such suprising news.  I guess the public isn't too keen on consuming a product potentially filled with deadly bacteria.  Shocker number two is the fact that people don't visit the FDA website to check the list of recalled products.  How many of you even knew they had such a list?  Or a nice search engine to find which products are recalled?  My point exactly.  My equation is so much easier; peanut butter = bird poop in it = killing 9 people = something about Georgia and Texas = don't eat it.  Now to finish off those Austin snack crackers I've been munching on....

1 comments:

Shelley Family March 6, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Hey Joe! I haven't seen or talked to you in ages. What are you up to these days? Where are you living, working etc.? Hope all is well :) Oh, and this is Laura Bailey by the way just incase you don't recognize the name.

Post a Comment

歡迎光臨

Don't let the nice design and layout fool you. this is a crazy place where I write all kinds of crazy stuff. Well technically not crazy but everyone else had a blog so I wanted one too. This was what resulted from it. See my first post ever for the full details.